ATMEL ATZB-24-A2R MOD, ZIGBIT, 2.4GHZ, W/DUAL CHIP-ANT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ATMEL
- Newark Part No.: 72T3083
- Manufacturer Part No ATZB-24-A2R
- Data Rate: 250Kbps
- MCU Supported Families: ATmega
- Module Applications: -
- Module Interface: I2C, SPI, UART
- Processor Type: -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Supply Voltage Max: 3.6V
- Supply Voltage Min: 1.8V
- Wireless Protocol: IEEE 802.15.4
The ATZB-24-A2 ZigBit is an ultra-compact, low-power, high-sensitivity 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee® OEM module based on the innovative Atmel's mixed-signal hardware platform. It is designed for wireless sensing, control and data acquisition applications. ZigBit modules eliminate the need for costly and time-consuming RF development, and shortens time to market for a wide range of wireless applications. Two different versions of 2.4 GHz ZigBit modules are available: ATZB-24-B0 module with balanced RF port for applications where the benefits of PCB or external antenna can be utilised and ATZB-24-A2 module with dual chip antenna satisfying the needs of applications requiring integrated, small-footprint antenna design. ZigBit module is compatible with robust IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee stack that supports a self-healing, self organizing mesh network, while optimizing network traffic and minimizing power consumption. Atmel offers two stack configurations: BitCloud and SerialNet.
- Ultra compact size 24 x 13.5 x 2.0 mm for ATZB-24-A2
- Innovative (patent-pending) balanced dual chip antenna design
- High RX sensitivity (-101 dBm)
- Up to 3 dBm output power
- Very low power consumption
- Ample memory resources (128K bytes of flash memory, 8K bytes RAM, 4K bytes EEPROM)
- Wide range of interfaces available for both analogue and digital
- Best-in-class RF link range
- Mesh networking capability
- Worldwide license-free operation
- Building Automation
- Maintenance & Repair
- Alternative Energy
Ensure that the OEM modular transmitter must be labelled with its own FCC ID number.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?