ATMEL ATEVK1070A EVALUATION BOARD, AT42QT1070 CAPACITIVE SENSOR DRIVER
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ATMEL
- Newark Part No.: 68T2354
- Manufacturer Part No ATEVK1070A
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Digital Burst Mode Charge-transfer Capacitive Sensor
- Kit Contents: Eval Board for AT42QT1070
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Silicon Core Number: SAM9XE
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Atmel
The EVK1070A is a pre-programmed, self sufficient demo board powered by a coin cell battery. The kit features 4 buttons, a guard channel, and 5 LED's. The AT42QT1070 (QT1070) is a digital burst mode charge transfer capacitive sensor driver. The device can sense from one to seven keys, dependent on mode. The QT1070 has the optimized architecture where no external components are required and only 1pin per channel. It includes all signal processing functions necessary to provide stable sensing under a wide variety of changing conditions, and the outputs are fully debounced. The QT1070 modulates its bursts in a spread spectrum fashion in order to heavily suppress the effects of external noise and to suppress RF emissions.
- Contains 4 buttons, a guard channel, 5 LED's
- Configurations in comms and standalone mode
- Number of I/O lines in standalone mode are 5 outputs
- Patented spread spectrum charge transfer technology
- Panel thickness of up to 10mm glass and up to 5mm plastic (electrode size dependent)
- Key sensitivity can be individually settable via simple commands over I2C compatible interface
- I2C compatible slave mode (400KHz). Discrete detection outputs
- Self calibration, Auto drift compensation, Noise filtering, Adjacent key suppression
- Consumer Electronics
- Hobby & Hardware Hacking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
Promotional price $21.75
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Q TOUCH SENSOR, 7CH, SOIC-14; IC Interface Type:I2C; Supply Voltage Min:1.8V; Supply Voltage Max:5.5V; Sensor Case Style:SOIC; No. of Pins:14; Operating Temperature Max:85 C; Packaging:Each; MSL:-; Operating Temperature Min:-40 C ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $1.61 10+ $1.42 25+ $1.33 50+ $1.13 More pricing
138 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
V REG LDO +3.3V, 1117, SOT-223-3; Input Voltage Min:-; Input Voltage Max:15V; Output Voltage Nom.:3.3V; Output Current:800mA; Dropout Voltage Vdo:1.2V; LDO Regulator Case Style:SOT-223; No. of Pins:3; Operating Temperature Min:0 C; ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $1.09 10+ $0.87 100+ $0.668 1000+ $0.467
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.