Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ATMEL
- Newark Part No.: 68T2065
- Manufacturer Part No ATAVRISP2
- Programs both flash and EEPROM
- Supports fuses and lock bit programming
- Upgradeable for future device support
- Supports target voltages from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Adjustable ISP programming speed (50Hz to 8MHz SCK frequency)
- USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps)
- Powered from USB, does not require external power supply
- Target interface protection
- Short circuit protection
- Atmel Studio compatible and Supports all Atmel AVR devices with ISP, PDI or TPI interface
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Features: Fuses + lock bit Flash + EEPROM programming with ISP / PDI interfaces, USB 2.0 powered, 1.8 to 5.5V targets
- Kit Contents: AVRISP mkII unit, USB cable, CD-ROM
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
- Supported Families: AVR
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Atmel Studio 6 is the integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging Atmel ARM Cortex-M processor-based and Atmel AVR microcontroller (MCU) applications.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
91 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)