ATMEL ATAVRISP2 IN SYSTEM PROGRAMMER, USB, 8BIT AVR
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ATMEL
- Newark Part No.: 68T2065
- Manufacturer Part No ATAVRISP2
- Features: Fuses + lock bit Flash + EEPROM programming with ISP / PDI interfaces, USB 2.0 powered, 1.8 to 5.5V targets
- Kit Contents: AVRISP mkII unit, USB cable, CD-ROM
- SVHC: No SVHC (17-Dec-2014)
The ATAVRISP2 is an in-system programmer. AVR ISP mkII is used for field upgrades of AVR flash microcontrollers. The Atmel AVRISP mkII combined with Atmel studio can program all Atmel AVR 8bit RISC microcontrollers with ISP, PDI or TPI Interface. This tool is used for field upgrades of Atmel 8bit AVR microcontrollers with ISP or PDI interfaces. Using the included AVR Studio software, designers can program tinyAVR and megaAVR devices using the ISP Interface, tinyAVR devices using the TPI interface, and AVR XMEGA devices using the PDI Interface. The AVR Studio online-help contains the most current information and a complete list of supported devices.
- Programs both flash and EEPROM
- Supports fuses and lock bit programming
- Upgradeable for future device support
- Supports target voltages from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Adjustable ISP programming speed (50Hz to 8MHz SCK frequency)
- USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps)
- Powered from USB, does not require external power supply
- Target interface protection
- Short circuit protection
- Atmel Studio compatible and Supports all Atmel AVR devices with ISP, PDI or TPI interface
- Motor Drive & Control
- Communications & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Building Automation
- Portable Devices
Atmel AVRISP mkII, USB cable, Atmel technical library CD ROM with datasheets, application notes and software.
Atmel Studio and the USB driver must be installed before the AVRISP mkII is connected to the computer.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 45X9864 - ATMEL-ATATMEL-ICE-DEBUGGER / PROGRAMMER, ARM, AVR MCU
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
DEBUGGER / PROGRAMMER, ARM, AVR MCU; Silicon Family Name:AVR UC3; Core Architecture:AVR; Core Sub-Architecture:AVR32; IC Product Type:Debugger / Programmer; Kit Contents:Debugger & Programmer Development Tool ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
95 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)