ARDUINO A000075 ADD-ON CARD, W5100 ETHERNET SHIELD R3, W/POE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ARDUINO
- Newark Part No.: 45W6210
- Manufacturer Part No A000075
- Application Sub Type: Ethernet Controller
- Features: TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller, Optional POE
- Kit Application Type: Communication & Networking
- Kit Contents: Development Board for W5100 Ethernet Module
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: W5100
- Silicon Manufacturer: Arduino
The Arduino Ethernet Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet. It is based on the Wiznet W5100 ethernet chip (datasheet). The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield. The ethernet shield connects to an Arduino board using long wire-wrap headers which extend through the shield. This keeps the pin layout intact and allows another shield to be stacked on top.
- Embedded Design & Development
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?