ARDUINO A000072 ADD-ON CARD, W5100 ETHERNET SHIELD R3, NO POE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ARDUINO
- Newark Part No.: 45W6208
- Manufacturer Part No A000072
- Application Sub Type: Ethernet Controller
- Features: TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller
- Kit Application Type: Communication & Networking
- Kit Contents: Development Board for W5100 Ethernet Module
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: W5100
- Silicon Manufacturer: Arduino
The A000072 is an Arduino Ethernet shield Rev3 without PoE module. The Arduino Ethernet shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet. It is based on the Wiznet W5100 ethernet chip. The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. The ethernet shield connects to an Arduino board using long wire wrap headers which extend through the shield. This keeps the pin layout intact and allows another shield to be stacked on top. The R3 version brings to this shield the 1.0 standard pinout that consist in four additional pins, two of them placed near the AREF pin, that are used for TWI communication and the other two are placed near the RESET pin. There is an on board microSD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network. It is compatible with the Arduino Uno and Mega (using the Ethernet library). The on board microSD card reader is accessible through the SD library.
- 5V operating voltage
- Ethernet controller W5100 with internal 16K buffer
- 10/100MB connection speed
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Overload and short circuit protection
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Input voltage range from 36V to 57V
- Low output ripple and noise
- Communications & Networking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
DEV BOARD, ARDUINO ETHERNET R2 W/ USB2SERIAL + POE; Silicon Manufacturer:Atmel; Core Architecture:AVR; Core Sub-Architecture:megaAVR; Silicon Core Number:ATmega328; Silicon Family Name:ATmega; No. of Bits:8bit ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
No Longer Manufactured
No Longer Manufactured