ARDUINO A000061 DEV BOARD, ARDUINO ETHERNET R2 W/ USB2SERIAL + POE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ARDUINO
- Newark Part No.: 78T1598
- Manufacturer Part No A000061
- Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB to serial converter
- Support hardwired TCP/IP Protocols TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- Support auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports four independent sockets simultaneously
- Internal 16Kbytes memory for Tx/Rx buffers
- The USB serial connector has an ISCP interface
- Silicon Manufacturer Atmel
- Core Architecture AVR
- Core Sub-Architecture megaAVR
- Silicon Core Number ATmega328
- Silicon Family Name ATmega
- Kit Contents Board, USB2SERIAL adapter
- Features Uno based, WizNet Ethernet Controller, 1.0 pinout, stronger RESET, includes POE
- Product Range -
- No. of Bits 8bit
- SVHC To Be Advised
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?