ARDUINO A000061 DEV BOARD, ARDUINO ETHERNET R2 W/ USB2SERIAL + POE
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ARDUINO
- Newark Part No.: 78T1598
- Manufacturer Part No A000061
- Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB to serial converter
- Support hardwired TCP/IP Protocols TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- Support auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports four independent sockets simultaneously
- Internal 16Kbytes memory for Tx/Rx buffers
- The USB serial connector has an ISCP interface
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: AVR
- Core Sub-Architecture: megaAVR
- Features: Uno based, WizNet Ethernet Controller, 1.0 pinout, stronger RESET, includes POE
- Kit Contents: Board, USB2SERIAL adapter
- No. of Bits: 8bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: ATmega328
- Silicon Family Name: ATmega
- Silicon Manufacturer: Atmel
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?