ARDUINO A000039 ADD-ON CARD, MEGA PROTOSHIELD R2, BLANK PCB + KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ARDUINO
- Newark Part No.: 13T9284
- Manufacturer Part No A000039
- Core Architecture: -
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: Generous Prototyping Space, Components to start with
- For Use With: ARDUINO MEGA
- Kit Contents: Brd, Headers, Resistors, Switches and LEDs
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: -
The A000039 Arduino MEGA protoshield kit allows you to move your projects from the breadboard to an Arduino Mega compatible PCB.
- Multilayer PCB design
- Board is intended to fit atop the Arduino MEGA microcontroller module and is clearly labelled
- Input voltage from 6V to 20V
- ICSP header
- 2X SOIC prototyping area up to 14pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package
- Long and easy to solder ground/5V rails
- Embedded Design & Development
MEGA Proto shield bare PCB, 40 way male 0.1inch strip with long terminals, 18x2 way male 0.1inch strip, two Pushbuttons, five 220Ohm resistors, five 1KOhm resistors, five 10KOhm resistors, three LEDs.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
ADD-ON CARD, MEGA PROTOSHIELD R3, BLANK PCB + KIT; Silicon Manufacturer:-; Core Architecture:-; Core Sub-Architecture:-; Silicon Core Number:-; Silicon Family Name:-; For Use With:Arduino MEGA Development Boards ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
21 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)