ANALOG DEVICES EVAL-ADXL343Z-DB DEV BOARD, ADXL343 3-AXIS MEMS ACCELEROMETER
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 90T4999
- Manufacturer Part No EVAL-ADXL343Z-DB
- Application Sub Type: Accelerometer - Three-Axis
- Features: Digital Output MEMS Accelerometer
- Kit Application Type: Sensing - Motion, Vibration, Shock
- Kit Contents: Development Board ADXL343
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: ADXL343
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The EVAL-ADXL343Z-DB is an ADXL343 datalogger/development board. The ADXL343 development board is an easy to use tool designed to shorten application development time by providing a ready to use platform for data collection and firmware development. The board is pre-configured as a datalogger that can be used to gather data for refining algorithms, tuning thresholds, and generally familiarizing oneself with accelerometer data. Powered by two AAA batteries, the board is completely untethered and integrates seamlessly into portable applications. Logged data is stored on a microSD memory card, providing essentially unlimited memory capacity and operating system versatility. Data is stored in a text (.txt) file, so no software installation is required to operate the board or read data. A 2GB microSD card and a USB microSD card reader are provided with the board.
- Multipurpose accelerometer with 10 to 13bit resolution
- Digital output accessible via SPI (3 and 4 wire) and I2C
- Built in motion detection to make tap, double-tap activity, inactivity and free-fall detection
- user adjustable thresholds
- Interrupts independently mappable to two interrupt pins
- Low power operation down to 23μA and embedded FIFO
- 10,000g shock survival
- Portable Devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Hobby & Hardware Hacking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
More stock available week commencing 9/21/15
Contact me when back in stock
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $64.17 $64.17
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
MEMS SENSOR, TRIPLE AXIS, LGA-14; Sensor Case Style:LGA; Supply Voltage Min:2V; Packaging:Each; MSL:MSL 3 - 168 hours; Acceleration Range: 2g, 4g, 8g, 16g; IC Interface Type:I2C, SPI; MEMS Sensor Output:Digital; No. of Axes:3 ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $2.94 10+ $2.63 25+ $2.37 50+ $2.21 More pricing
133 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
CARD, S-200, MICRO SD, 1GB, SPI; Memory Size:1GB; Module Interface:SPI; Speed:-; SVHC:No SVHC (17-Dec-2014); Memory Type:Flash ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 3-5 business days for in stock items.