ANALOG DEVICES EVAL-ADMP441Z-FLEX ADMP441, MEMS MICROPHONE, I2S O/P, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 73T0159
- Manufacturer Part No EVAL-ADMP441Z-FLEX
- Application Sub Type: Microphone
- Features: Omnidirectional Microphone with Bottom Port and I2S Digital Output MEMS Microphone
- Kit Application Type: Audio, Video, TV
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board ADMP441
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The EVAL-ADMP441Z-FLEX is a bottom-port I2S output MEMS microphone evaluation board. The EVAL-ADMP441Z-FLEX is a simple evaluation board that allows quick evaluation and performance of the ADMP441 MEMS microphone. The small size and low profile of the flexible PCB enables direct placement of the microphone into a prototype or an existing design for an in-situ (automatic) evaluation. The EVAL-ADMP441Z-FLEX consists of an ADMP441 microphone soldered to a flexible PCB. The only other component on the board is a 0.1μF supply bypass capacitor. The flex PCB is designed to mate to a ZIF connector with 1mm pin spacing. The Molex 52610-1071 connector is included in the kit with the flex PCB. The flex PCB can be mated to the connector by first pulling out the connector’s tan clamp, inserting the flex PCB and then pushing the clamp closed. Wires can be soldered directly to this connector’s pins or it can be mounted directly on a rigid PCB for evaluation.
- Digital I2S interface with high precision 24bit data
- High SNR of 61dBA and High PSR of −75dBFS
- High Sensitivity of -26dBFS
- Flat frequency response from 60Hz to 15KHz
- Low current consumption of 1.4mA
- Consumer Electronics
- Portable Devices
- Hobby & Hardware Hacking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Legislation and Environmental
- RoHS Compliant: No
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?