ANALOG DEVICES ADZS-USB-ICE USB BASED EMULATOR, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, JTAG, DSP
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 21M6780
- Manufacturer Part No ADZS-USB-ICE
- Core Architecture: Blackfin
- Core Sub-Architecture: -
- Features: USB 1.1, up to 150Kbps
- IC Product Type: Emulator
- Kit Contents: USB-based Emulator w/ 14-pin JTAG connector, USB cable
- Silicon Family Name: -
- Supported Devices: ADI JTAG Processors and DSPs
ADZS-USB-ICE is a cost-effective High performance (HP) Universal Serial Bus (USB)-based emulator providing an easy, portable, non-intrusive, target-based debugging solution for Analog Devices JTAG processors and DSPs. These powerful USB-based emulators perform a wide range of emulation functions including single-step and full speed execution with pre-defined breakpoints and viewing and/or altering of register and memory contents. With the ability to automatically detect and support multiple I/O voltages, the USB and HP USB emulators enable users to communicate with all of the Analog Devices JTAG processors and DSPs using either a full speed USB 1.1 or high-speed USB 2.0 port on the host PC. Applications and data can easily be tested and transferred between the emulators, VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment which are sold separately.
- Full speed USB 1.1 interface enabling download speeds of up to 150KB/Sec (ADZS-USB-ICE)
- 3 meter USB type-A to mini-B cable
- 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V compliant and tolerant
- Support for all ADI JTAG processors and DSPs
- 5V tolerant and 3.3V compliant for 5V processors and DSPs
- Multiprocessor support
- 14 pin JTAG connector
- 3 meter USB cable for difficult to reach targets
- CE certified
- Plug-n-Play, USB 2.0 compliant
- Signal Processing
- Communications & Networking
HPUSB-ICE, USB-ICE assembly, 5-volt power supply, 3-meter USB type-A to mini-B cable
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?