ANALOG DEVICES ADZS-21375-EZLITE SHARC, ADSP-21375, WITH VISUALDSP++, EVALUATION KIT
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 30M0500
- Manufacturer Part No ADZS-21375-EZLITE
- ADSP-21375 SHARC processor
- 1MB of FLASH memory
- 16MB of SDRAM
- 2Mbit SPI FLASH memory
- AD1835 stereo, 96 KHz, 24bit codec
- USB-based debugger interface
- Evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ development tools
- Interface with National Instruments Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (ELVIS)
- Parallel port, SDRAM control, flags, DAI, DPI interfaces
- ADSP-BF535/FPGA-based JTAG debug interface agent
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Core Architecture: SHARC
- Core Sub-Architecture: SHARC
- Features: USB-Based Debugger Interface, Evaluation Suite of VisualDSP++
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board, Software and USB Cable
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: ADSP-21375
- Silicon Family Name: SHARC
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The ADSP-21375 EZ-KIT Lite provides developers with a cost-effective method for initial evaluation of the ADSP-2137x SHARC Processors via a USB-based, PC-hosted tool set. With this EZ-KIT Lite, users can learn more about the Analog Devices (ADI) ADSP-2137x hardware and software development tools and quickly prototype a wide range of applications. The EZ-KIT Lite includes an ADSP-21375 SHARC Processor desktop evaluation board along with an evaluation suite for VisualDSP++ development and debugging environment including the C/C++ compiler, assembler and linker. The evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ is designed to be used with the EZ-KIT Lite only.
Feature & Benefits:
ADSP-21375 SHARC processor
1MB of FLASH memory
16MB of SDRAM
2Mbit SPI FLASH memory
AD1835 stereo, 96 KHz, 24bit codec
USB-based debugger interface
Evaluation suite of VisualDSP++ development tools
Interface with National Instruments Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (ELVIS)
Parallel port, SDRAM control, flags, DAI, DPI interfaces
ADSP-BF535/FPGA-based JTAG debug interface agent
Applications: Audio, Communications & Networking, Signal Processing, Automotive, Industrial, Test & Measurement, Defence, Military & Aerospace, Imaging, Video & Vision
ADSP-21375 EZ-KIT Lite board, VisualDSP++ Installation Quick Reference Card, CD containing: VisualDSP++ software, ADSP-21375 EZ-KIT Lite debug software, USB driver files, Example programs, ADSP-21375 EZ-KIT Lite Evaluation System Manual (thisdocument), Universal 7V DC power supply, USB 2.0 cable, 3.5mm stereo headphones, 6 foot RCA audio cable, 6 foot 3.5 mm/RCA x 2 Y-cable
Like to see information about this product from other customers?