ANALOG DEVICES AD9644-155KITZ AD9644, ADC, SPI, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 82T3706
- Manufacturer Part No AD9644-155KITZ
- Application Sub Type: ADC
- Features: Evaluate the Dual 14bit ADC, 155MSPS Sample Rate, High Speed Serial Interface
- Kit Application Type: Data Converter
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board AD9644, User Guide
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: AD9644
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD9644-155KITZ is an evaluation board for AD9644 device which is a dual, 14bit, ADC with a high speed serial output interface and sampling speed of 155MSPS. The AD9644 is designed to support communications applications where high performance, combined with low cost, small size and versatility, is desired. The JESD204A high speed serial interface reduces board routing requirements and lowers pin count requirements for the receiving device. The dual ADC core features a multistage, differential pipelined architecture with integrated output error correction logic. Each ADC features wide bandwidth differential sample and hold analog input amplifiers that support a variety of user selectable input ranges. An integrated voltage reference eases design considerations. A duty cycle stabilizer is provided to compensate for variations in the ADC clock duty cycle, allowing the converters to maintain excellent performance.
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9644
- SPI interface for setup and control
- External clock, on-board oscillator and AD9524 clocking options
- Balun/transformer and amplifier input drive options
- Features JESD204A coded serial Digital outputs
- SNR of 73.7dBFS at 70MHz and 80MSPS
- It has LDO regulator and switching power supply options
- Features Visual analog and SPI controller software interfaces
- Communications & Networking
- RF Communications
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 8/31/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $978.75
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?