ANALOG DEVICES AD9279-65EBZ AD9279, ADC, I/Q DEMODULATOR, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 18T2165
- Manufacturer Part No AD9279-65EBZ
- Application Sub Type: ADC
- Features: Evaluation Board for AD9279 ADC
- Kit Application Type: Data Converter
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board AD9279
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: AD9279
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD9279-65EBZ is an evaluation board for AD9279 octal LNA/VGA/AAF/ADC AND CW I/Q demodulator device. It contains eight channels of a variable gain amplifier (VGA) with a low noise preamplifier (LNA), an anti-aliasing filter (AAF), an analog to digital converter (ADC), and an I/Q demodulator with programmable phase rotation. Each channel features a variable gain range of 45dB, a fully differential signal path, an active input preamplifier termination, and a maximum gain of up to 52dB. The channel is optimized for high dynamic performance and low power in applications where a small package size is critical. The LNA has a single ended to differential gain that is selectable through the SPI. Assuming a 15MHz noise bandwidth (NBW) and a 21.3dB LNA gain, the LNA input SNR is roughly 94dB. In CW doppler mode, each LNA output drives an I/Q demodulator that has independently programmable phase rotation with 16 phase settings.
- It has 8 channels of LNA, VGA, AAF, ADC, and I/Q demodulator
- It provides low power of 141mW per channel, TGC mode, 40MSPS
- Its TGC channel input referred noise of 0.8nV/√Hz, max gain
- It has flexible power down modes
- It provides fast recovery from low power standby mode of
- It has input referred noise of 0.75nV/√Hz, and gain of 21.3dB
- It has programmable gain of 15.6dB/17.9dB/21.3dB
- It has 0.1dB compression of 1000mV p-p/750mV p-p/450mV p-p
- It has dual mode active input impedance matching
- It has attenuator range of −45dB to 0dB
- Portable Devices
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 8/17/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $271.88
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERTER ADC, 12 BIT, 80MSPS, SPI, CSPBGA-144; Resolution (Bits):12bit; Sampling Rate:80MSPS; Supply Voltage Type:Single; Supply Voltage Min:1.7V; Supply Voltage Max:1.9V; ADC / DAC Case Style:CSPBGA ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
(Available until stock is exhausted)
4 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)