ANALOG DEVICES AD9279-65EBZ AD9279, ADC, I/Q DEMODULATOR, EVALUATION BOARD
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 18T2165
- Manufacturer Part No AD9279-65EBZ
- It has 8 channels of LNA, VGA, AAF, ADC, and I/Q demodulator
- It provides low power of 141mW per channel, TGC mode, 40MSPS
- Its TGC channel input referred noise of 0.8nV/√Hz, max gain
- It has flexible power down modes
- It provides fast recovery from low power standby mode of <2 μs
- It has input referred noise of 0.75nV/√Hz, and gain of 21.3dB
- It has programmable gain of 15.6dB/17.9dB/21.3dB
- It has 0.1dB compression of 1000mV p-p/750mV p-p/450mV p-p
- It has dual mode active input impedance matching
- It has attenuator range of −45dB to 0dB
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: ADC
- Features: Evaluation Board for AD9279 ADC
- Kit Application Type: Data Converter
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board AD9279
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: AD9279
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
More stock available week commencing 12/21/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $271.88 $271.88
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
Available until stock is exhausted
4 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)