ANALOG DEVICES AD8318-EVALZ AD8318, LOG DETECTOR/CONTROLLER, EVALUATION BOARD
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 80P3261
- Manufacturer Part No AD8318-EVALZ
- Wide bandwidth of 1MHz to 8GHz
- High accuracy of ±1.0dB over 55dB range (f < 5.8 GHz)
- Stability over temperature is ±0.5dB
- Low noise measurement/controller output (VOUT)
- Pulse response time is 10ns/12ns (fall/rise)
- Featured with integrated temperature sensor
- Small footprint LFCSP
- power down feature of <1.5mW at 5V
- Single power supply operation of 5V @ 68mA
- Fabricated using high speed SiGe process
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Application Sub Type: -
- Features: The Board can be Operated in the Controller or Measurement mode by Configuring the Feedback Resistor
- Kit Application Type: Logarithmic Detector / Controller
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board AD8318, User Guide
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Silicon Core Number: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: Not Currently Stocked
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
1+ $10.89 10+ $10.25 25+ $9.90 50+ $9.20
Freight Charge: $20.00 once per order
Delivery in 5-7 days for in stock items
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 5-7 business days for in stock items.