ANALOG DEVICES AD-FMCOMMS2-EBZ EVALUATION BOARD, AD9361, RF TRANSCEIVER
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ANALOG DEVICES
- Newark Part No.: 08X7557
- Manufacturer Part No AD-FMCOMMS2-EBZ
- Application Sub Type: RF Transceiver
- Features: 70MHz-6GHz Range, Frequency & Phase Synchronization, Supports Add on Cards & MIMO Radio
- Kit Application Type: RF / IF
- Kit Contents: Evaluation Board AD-FMCOMMS2-EBZ
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: AD9361
- Silicon Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD-FMComms2-EBZ is a FMC board for AD9361 highly integrated RF agile transceiver. The AD9361 high performance, highly integrated RF agile transceiver intended for use in RF applications, such as 3G and 4G base station applications and software defined radios. Its programmability and wideband capability make it ideal for a broad range of transceiver applications. The device combines RF front end with a flexible mixed signal baseband section and integrated frequency synthesizers, simplifying design in by providing a configurable digital interface to a processor or FPGA. The boards due to discrete external components may have less performance on some of the RF input/output connectors (for example - FMCOMMS2 is specifically tuned to 2.4GHz). The purpose of the AD-FMComms2-EBZ is to provide an RF platform to which shows maximum performance of the AD9361. This board in simple terms is just AD9361 in a 2 x 2 RF configuration.
- General purpose design suitable for any application
- Software tunable across wide frequency range from 70MHz to 6GHz
- Less than 200KHz to 56MHz channel bandwidth
- Powered from single FMC connector
- Supports MIMO radio with less than 1 sample sync on both ADC and DAC
- Supports add on cards for spectrum specific designs (PA, LNA etc)
- SPI access for all device registers
- RF Communications
- Test & Measurement
- Imaging, Video & Vision
ESD sensitive device, take proper precaution while handling the device.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 9/7/15
Contact me when back in stock
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $815.63
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
RF TRANSCEIVER, 70MHZ TO 6GHZ, BGA-144; Frequency Min:70MHz; Frequency Max:6GHz; RF / IF Modulation:-; Data Rate:-; Receiving Current:-; RF IC Case Style:BGA; No. of Pins:144; Supply Voltage Min:1.267V; Supply Voltage Max:1.33V ;RoHS Compliant: Yes
1+ $227.50 5+ $225.75 10+ $217.00 25+ $215.25 More pricing
2 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)