Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AMPROBE INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 54R8788
- Manufacturer Part No SOLAR-500
- Accuracy %: 1%
- External Depth: 57mm
- External Height: 257mm
- External Width: 155mm
- Kit Contents: 8 AA rechargeable batteries, AC adaptor, RS232C (to USB Bridge) cable, Software CD, Kelvin Clips
- Measurement Max: -
- Resolution (lx): -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
Professional analyzer for testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and efficiency of solar panels. The analyzer is used in the installation of solar panels to determine the proper inverter size, optimum power output position of panels and identifies broken or worn-out cells.
- I-V Curve test for solar cell
- Maximum solar power (Pmax) search by auto-scan (60V, 6A)
- Maximum voltage (Vmaxp) at Pmax
- Maximum current (Imaxp) at Pmax
- Voltage at open circuit (Vopen)
- Current at short circuit (Ishort)
- I-V curve with cursor
- Calculation of panel efficiency (%)
- Manual single point test
- Alternative Energy
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Test & Measurement
- Portable Devices
Users manual, rechargeable batteries(installed), ac adapter, test leads, carrying case, USB cable & software CD.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?