Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AMPROBE INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 54R8787
- Manufacturer Part No SOLAR-100
- Accuracy %: 5%
- External Depth: 38mm
- External Height: 132mm
- External Width: 60mm
- Kit Contents: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Measurement Max: -
- Resolution (lx): -
- SVHC: To Be Advised
Optimize the placement of solar systems and verify window efficiency. The SOLAR-100 measures solar output that is used to calculate overall energy, efficiency and placement of solar systems.
- Measures the solar power and transmission up to 2000 W/m2, 634BTU / (ft2xh)
- Power mode – measurement of the power per unit area of incident solar radiation
- Transmission mode - calculates the solar power transmission percentage of the material
- Convenient to read display with remote sensor technology
- Selectable measurement units either W/m2 or BTU / ( ft2 x h)
- Data hold
- Max/min functions to identify locations with maximum or minimum power
- Alternative Energy
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Test & Measurement
- Portable Devices
Battery (installed),carrying case & users manual.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
More stock available week commencing 11/2/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $237.46 $237.46
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
Promotional price $237.46
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?