AMPROBE INSTRUMENTS PM51A Pocket Size Digital Multimeter, 4000 Count, Autoranging
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AMPROBE INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 29M5481
- Manufacturer Part No PM51A
- One-year , no-hassle warranty
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Current Measure AC Max: -
- Current Measure DC Max: -
- Current Measuring Range AC: -
- Current Measuring Range DC: -
- DMM Functions: AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Continuity, Frequency, Resistance
- DMM Response Type: Average
- DMM Type: Hand Held
- Display Count: 4000
- No. of Digits: 3.75
- Plug Type: -
- Range Selection: Auto
- Ranging: Auto
- Resistance Measure Max: 40Mohm
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Temperature Measuring Range: -
- Voltage Measure AC Max: 600V
- Voltage Measure DC Max: 600V
- Voltage Measuring Range AC: 4V to 600V
- Voltage Measuring Range DC: 400mV to 600V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 31 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 12/28/15
31 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $35.96 $35.96
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This shirt-pocket sized meter is only 3/8" thick and weighs less than 3 oz. With full functionality offering ac and dc voltage to 600 V, resistance to 40 Megohm, capacitance to 3000 uF, frequency to 1 MHz, continuity w/beeper, and diode test. Fully auto ranging, this meter offers seven different measurement functions with 27 full ranges of measurement. The digital display is oversized with large digits and annunciations. In spite of its size, this meter is fully safety rated to CAT III 300 V, CAT II 600 V and is UL listed. No other meter offers this small size with such performance and high safety ratings.
Feature & Benefits:
One-year , no-hassle warranty
Applications: Industrial, Test & Measurement, Maintenance & Repair
Battery installed and user manual.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?