Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AMPROBE INSTRUMENTS
- Newark Part No.: 11P0023
- Manufacturer Part No LM-100
- Accuracy %: 3%
- External Depth: 38mm
- External Height: 130mm
- External Width: 63mm
- Kit Contents: LM-100, Protective Sensor Cap, 9 volt battery and Users Manual
- Measurement Max: 200000lx
- Resolution (lx): 0.01lx
- SVHC: To Be Advised
The Amprobe LM-100 light meter measures the visible light from fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium or incandescent sources. It is a portable, easy-to-use digital light meter designed for simple one-hand operation reading in Lumen (lux) or foot candle (fc) units. The LM-100 measures a wide range of light up to 20,000 fc or lux with an accurate, high resolution of .01 fc/lux.
- Measure in lux or footcandles, front panel switchable
- Measuring range to 20,0000 lux or foot candles
- Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
- Data hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- Min/max ability to show high and low readings
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Test & Measurement
- Portable Devices
Batteries (installed), carrying case, users manual.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 2 in stock for same day shipping
Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 7/27/15
2 US: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $132.96
|Quantity||List Price||Your Price|
Promotional price $132.96
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?