AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS ZTP-135SR THERMOPILE IR SENSOR, -20 DEGREE TO +100DEG, TO-46
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS
- Newark Part No.: 84W8932
- Manufacturer Part No ZTP-135SR
- Includes ambient temperature (thermistor) sensor for compensation
- High sensitivity
- Fast response time
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Sensing Temperature Min -20°C
- Sensing Temperature Max 100°C
- Field of View -
- Analogue Outputs -
- Digital Outputs -
- Emissivity -
- Operating Temperature Min -20°C
- Operating Temperature Max 100°C
- Mounting Thread -
- Supply Voltage -
- Response Time 25ms
- Product Range -
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 4,840 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 6/13/16
- 4,840 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $3.09 $3.09
|1 - 4||$3.09|
|5 - 9||$2.78|
|10 - 24||$2.50|
|25 - 49||$2.34|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Mounting Thread: -
- Analogue Outputs: -
- Operating Temperature Min: -20°C
- Operating Temperature Max: 100°C
- Digital Outputs: -
- Sensing Temperature Max: 100°C
- Response Time: 25ms
- Field of View: -
- Supply Voltage: -
- Sensing Temperature Min: -20°C
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. If you wind up with moisture on the window filter, the output will decrease, as the moisture will absorb and reflect IR from the target object.
2. If moisture forms on the underside of the sensor, bridging the glass seal around the leads and the surface, you will have an electrical short condition.
3. The object distance and movement can affect the IR sensor’s performance, but if you are using a multi-pixel sensor, you can detect over a longer distance and better track a moving object.
The best solution at this time would be part No: ZTP-188ML, however this product is not in mass production yet.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?