KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES N9330B HANDHELD 4 GHZ CABLE AND ANTENNA TESTER
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
- Newark Part No.: 05N1294
- Manufacturer Part No N9330B
- 25MHz to 4GHz frequency range
- 3.0 ms/data point sweep time
- 4 hours operating time with Lithium Ion battery
- Supports USB connectivity for memory stick and PC connection
- 6.5" TFT colour LCD for indoor and outdoor use
- Fast start up time
- Auto calibration
- Test set-up recall
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Amplitude Accuracy: -
- Connector Type: -
- External Depth: 69mm
- External Height: 207mm
- External Width: 317mm
- Kit Contents: N9330B Cable/Antenna Tester, AC adaptor, USB cable, battery, measurement analysis software
- Power Measuring Range: 0dBm to 20dBm
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Standing Wave Ratio: -
- Test Frequency Range: 25MHz to 4GHz
- Weight: 2.6kg
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
More stock available week commencing 1/11/16
Contact me when back in stock
- 94M4922 - ANALYZER, SPECTRUM, 100KHZ to 3GHZ
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $5,258.00 $5258
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
Hazardous Item: Shipping options at checkout will be limited to comply with shipping restrictions of this product
Hazardous Item: When ordering this item, the shipping options will be limited to comply with the shipping restrictions for this product. All items in the same order as this item will dispatch with the same shipping method. You may want to order non-hazardous items separately if you need them to arrive sooner. Lead time reflect additional transit time for the item.
1 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)