KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES N9320B SPECTRUM ANALYZER, 9 KHZ TO 3 GHZ
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
- Newark Part No.: 08P4157
- Manufacturer Part No N9320B
- Analyzer Power Supply: AC
- Bandwidth: 3GHz
- Bandwidth Min: 9kHz
- External Depth: 400mm
- External Height: 132.5mm
- External Width: 320mm
- Plug Type: -
- SVHC: No SVHC (16-Jun-2014)
- Sensitivity dBm: -148dBm
- Spectrum Analyzer Type: Bench
- Test Frequency Range: 9kHz to 3GHz
- Weight: 8.4kg
N9320B RF spectrum analyzer offers frequency up to 3 GHz and analysis bandwidth to 1 MHz for base performance manufacturing.
- Minimum non-zero span sweep time:
- Resolving power RBW: 10 Hz to 1 MHz
- Sensitivity DANL: -130 dBm, -148 dBm with preamp on
- Overall amplitude accuracy: ±0.5 dB
- Built-in power measurements: channel power, OBW, ACP, SEM and TOI
- Built-in power meter function with Keysight U2000 series power sensor support
- Optional tracking generator and preamplifier
- Optional AM/FM, ASK/FSK demodulation capability
- Customized power-on or "preset" enabled setups
- Standard USB and LAN interface
- Multiple language graphic user interface
- Free remote control PC software
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Signal Processing
- Test & Measurement
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
- 1 Further stock expected to ship on Jun 29, 2015 Per the manufacturer, more stock expected week of 7/13/15
Contact me when back in stock
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a pre-order by clicking the buy button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Unit Price: $8,468.00
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Benchvue R2 for Spectrum Analyzers
Supplier Direct Ship Continental US Only
Supplier Direct Ship products that show available inventory, are in stock at the supplier and will ship directly from the supplier within 2-3 business days.