Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AEMC
- Newark Part No.: 80K0450
- Manufacturer Part No 565
- Check for leakage and locate insulation breakdowns on live circuits.
- Measures leakage current up to 600mA with up to 10µA resolution.
- Measures current up to 100Arms
- Measures up to 600Vac/dc
- Measures Hz on either V or A inputs
- Measures Resistance and Continuity
- Hold feature freezes Value
- Max feature keeps track of highest measured In-rush value
- Zero button ideal for measuring relative values
- Filter to isolate 50/60Hz fundamental from harmonics
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Current Measure AC Max: 100A
- Current Measuring Range AC: 0A to 100A
- Current Measuring Range DC: -
- DMM Functions: AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Continuity, Frequency, Resistance
- DMM Response Type: True RMS
- DMM Type: Clamp
- Jaw Opening Max: 28mm
- No. of Digits: 3.75
- Plug Type: -
- Range Selection: Auto
- Ranging: Auto
- Resistance Measure Max: 1kohm
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Temperature Measuring Range: -
- Voltage Measure AC Max: 600V
- Voltage Measure DC Max: 600V
- Voltage Measuring Range AC: 0V to 600V
- Voltage Measuring Range DC: 0V to 600V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online catalog
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
More stock available week commencing 12/14/15
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $269.00 $269
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The TRMS Clamp-On Leakage Current Meter Model 565 is designed to measure low AC currents, which are typically leakage currents in ground conductors. Low currents are measured using either 60mA or the 600mA range. The high sensitivity of the probe (10µA and 100µA) is possible through special jaw construction and, in particular, critical shielding of the jaws. At low measurement levels, this shielding out of the noise is critical for low sensitivity, accuracy and stability. The model 565 is ergonomic in design and fits well in the hand, facilitating one hand operation. The jaw size is compact yet designed to accommodate the most common conductors up to 26mm (1inch) in diameter.
Feature & Benefits:
Check for leakage and locate insulation breakdowns on live circuits.
Measures leakage current up to 600mA with up to 10µA resolution.
Measures current up to 100Arms
Measures up to 600Vac/dc
Measures Hz on either V or A inputs
Measures Resistance and Continuity
Hold feature freezes Value
Max feature keeps track of highest measured In-rush value
Zero button ideal for measuring relative values
Filter to isolate 50/60Hz fundamental from harmonics
Applications: Industrial, Maintenance & Repair, Test & Measurement, Power Management, Medical
Pair of test leads, soft carrying case and a user manual.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Pack of 12
1+ $14.98 5+ $14.16 10+ $13.41 25+ $12.67
50 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)