Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: AEMC
- Newark Part No.: 80K0450
- Manufacturer Part No 565
- Check for leakage and locate insulation breakdowns on live circuits.
- Measures leakage current up to 600mA with up to 10µA resolution.
- Measures current up to 100Arms
- Measures up to 600Vac/dc
- Measures Hz on either V or A inputs
- Measures Resistance and Continuity
- Hold feature freezes Value
- Max feature keeps track of highest measured In-rush value
- Zero button ideal for measuring relative values
- Filter to isolate 50/60Hz fundamental from harmonics
- DMM Functions AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Continuity, Frequency, Resistance
- Current Measure AC Max 100A
- Voltage Measure AC Max 600V
- Voltage Measure DC Max 600V
- Resistance Measure Max 1kohm
- DMM Response Type True RMS
- Range Selection Auto
- No. of Digits 3.75
- Jaw Opening Max 28mm
- Product Range -
- Current Measuring Range AC 0A to 100A
- DMM Type Clamp
- Voltage Measuring Range DC 0V to 600V
- Ranging Auto
- Voltage Measuring Range AC 0V to 600V
- Temperature Measuring Range -
- Plug Type -
- SVHC To Be Advised
- Current Measuring Range DC -
More stock available week commencing 5/16/16
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Products not normally stocked that show available inventory, are in stock up to the quantity displayed. Additional quantities will ship with lead time displayed.
Price for: Each
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $269.00 $269
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Legislation and Environmental
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Voltage Measure AC Max: 600V
- No. of Digits: 3.75
- Voltage Measure DC Max: 600V
- Jaw Opening Max: 28mm
- Range Selection: Auto
- DMM Functions: AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Continuity, Frequency, Resistance
- Resistance Measure Max: 1kohm
- Current Measure AC Max: 100A
- Product Range: -
- DMM Response Type: True RMS
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The TRMS Clamp-On Leakage Current Meter Model 565 is designed to measure low AC currents, which are typically leakage currents in ground conductors. Low currents are measured using either 60mA or the 600mA range. The high sensitivity of the probe (10µA and 100µA) is possible through special jaw construction and, in particular, critical shielding of the jaws. At low measurement levels, this shielding out of the noise is critical for low sensitivity, accuracy and stability. The model 565 is ergonomic in design and fits well in the hand, facilitating one hand operation. The jaw size is compact yet designed to accommodate the most common conductors up to 26mm (1inch) in diameter.
Feature & Benefits:
Check for leakage and locate insulation breakdowns on live circuits.
Measures leakage current up to 600mA with up to 10µA resolution.
Measures current up to 100Arms
Measures up to 600Vac/dc
Measures Hz on either V or A inputs
Measures Resistance and Continuity
Hold feature freezes Value
Max feature keeps track of highest measured In-rush value
Zero button ideal for measuring relative values
Filter to isolate 50/60Hz fundamental from harmonics
Applications: Industrial, Maintenance & Repair, Test & Measurement, Power Management, Medical
Pair of test leads, soft carrying case and a user manual.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Price for: Pack of 12
1+ $14.07 5+ $13.30 10+ $12.60 25+ $11.90 More pricing
Available until stock is exhausted