- Manufacturer: ADVANTECH
- Newark Part No.: 20M3546
- Manufacturer Part No ADAM-4520-D2E
- Convert From: RS232
- Convert To: RS422/485
- SVHC: To Be Advised
The ADAM-4520/4522 converter lets you take advantage of RS-422 and RS-485 on systems originally equipped with RS-232. It transparently converts RS-232 signals into isolated RS-422 or RS-485 signals. You do not need to change your PC's hardware or your software. The ADAM-4520 lets you easily build an industrial grade, long distance communication system with standard PC hardware. It extends the communication distance by 4000 ft. (1200 m) or increases the maximum number of connected nodes by 32.
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- 3000 VDC isolation protection
- Surge protection RS-485 data line
- Transmission speed up to 115.2 Kbps
- Reserved space for termination resistors
- Power and data flow indicator for troubleshooting
- Power requirement: +10 to +30 VDC
- Mounts easily on a DIN-rail, panel or piggyback
- Communications & Networking
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?