ADEUNIS ARF7208A BLUETOOTH MODULE, ARF32, 2.48GHZ, DATA / AUDIO
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ADEUNIS
- Newark Part No.: 34R2922
- Manufacturer Part No ARF7208A
- Baseband, Link manager, L2CAP, RFCOMM, SDP, SCO are the Bluetooth V2 stack supported
- It supports GAP, SDAP, SPP communication and data profiles
- Air rate of 723kbps
- Serial "TTL" port
- It supports frequency of FHSS 2.402 to 2.480GHz
- Radiated RF power of 1mW through integrated antenna
- RF sensitivity of -85dBm for BER 10-3
- Dimensions 25x18x3.5mm (+1.5mm for Audio version)
- EN 300-328 / EN 301 489 (Europe) - FCC part 15 (USA/CAN) compliance
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Bluetooth Class: Class 2
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 2.0
- Data Rate: 723Kbps
- Operating Frequency Range: 2.402GHz to 2.48GHz
- Operating Temperature Max: 70°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -30°C
- Physical Interfaces: UART
- Receive Sensitivity: -85dBm
- Receiving Signal Range: -85dBm
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Signal Range Max: 20m
- Supply Voltage Max: 3.6V
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.85V
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
ARF7208A is a class2 Bluetooth module with “Data & analogue Audio” transmissions over 20m. It uses the international 2.45GHz frequency band as described by European Directive RTTE / EN300-328 / EN301-489 and US FCC part 15 (USA/CAN). This module is Bluetooth V2 “End Product” certified, meaning users are able to directly use the Bluetooth logo. Data transmission and configuration are both managed through UART-type TTL serial interface. The air rate is 723kbps. Miniature antenna is included. With the “Data” version, the embedded SPP profile allows the ARF32 module to establish a wireless serial connection with any Bluetooth enabled device. The “Audio” versions offer the data features, an SCO link that supports HFP, HSP and HSAG profiles. By using the HSAG profile, the ARF32 module becomes a gateway to any generic Bluetooth headset. With the HFP and HSP profiles and with additional basic microphone and speaker, the ARF32 module becomes a “hand free” system.
Feature & Benefits:
Baseband, Link manager, L2CAP, RFCOMM, SDP, SCO are the Bluetooth V2 stack supported
It supports GAP, SDAP, SPP communication and data profiles
Air rate of 723kbps
Serial “TTL” port
It supports frequency of FHSS 2.402 to 2.480GHz
Radiated RF power of 1mW through integrated antenna
RF sensitivity of -85dBm for BER 10-3
Dimensions 25x18x3.5mm (+1.5mm for Audio version)
EN 300-328 / EN 301 489 (Europe) - FCC part 15 (USA/CAN) compliance
Applications: Multimedia, Wireless, Portable Device
Like to see information about this product from other customers?