ADAFRUIT INDUSTRIES 814 MINIATURE WIFI MODULE, RASPBERRY PI
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ADAFRUIT INDUSTRIES
- Newark Part No.: 53W6285
- Manufacturer Part No 814
- RTL8192/8188CUS chipset
- Sticks out 8mm (0.3inch) beyond USB port
- Supported by IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b wireless standards
- Integrated antenna type
- Auto switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Provides data security of 64/128bit WEP encryption
- Plug and play setup and installation, management utility supports 2000/X/Vista
- Media access control CSMA/CA with ACK
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to 40°C
- Weight of 2.17g
Product Specifications, Documents & More
- Accessory Type: Miniature WiFi Module
- Features: RTl8192cu Chipset, High speed USB2.0/1.1 Interface, Frequency Band 2.4GHz, LED Indicator Link/Active
- For Use With: Raspberry Pi Development Boards
- SVHC: To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 852 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 2/22/16
852 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $11.95 $11.95
|1 - 9||$11.95|
|10 - 99||$10.76|
Looking for larger Quantities?
Submit a request to our quote specialists
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I entered the following
sudo nano /etc/network/interfaces
1. auto lo
3. iface lo inet loopback
4. iface eth0 inet dhcp
6. allow-hotplug wlan0
7. auto wlan0
10. iface wlan0 inet dhcp
11. wpa-ssid "ssid"
12. wpa-psk "password"
But is did not work. ??? The blue LED on the wi-fi adapter blinks 6 or 7 times in a cycle repeatedly, like it is waiting for something and the and all the Raspberry board communicaitons lights are off. I am missing initializing it somewhere. ...???
I just found the documentation disk that came with the little Wi-Fi Adapter. I guess I have the RTL8188cus compatible wi-fi adapter -- this folder actually has documentation I can try the other folders do not have documentation.
I'll try any suggestions you can send me
Setting up Wifi with the Graphic Interface:
Setting up Wifi with the Command Line:
You need to configure this, by using the Raspbmc Setting program, that you will find in the Programs section of XBMC
Refer below link to configure USB WiFi adaptor:
Do I have to install the drive from CD or it`s only plug and play?
What I suppouse to do?
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Availability||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each 1
1+ $49.95 10+ $44.96 100+ $39.96
76 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)