ADAFRUIT INDUSTRIES 1501 TRINKET DEV BOARD, ATTINY85 MCU, 5V
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: ADAFRUIT INDUSTRIES
- Newark Part No.: 09X6460
- Manufacturer Part No 1501
- Core Architecture: AVR
- Core Sub-Architecture: tinyAVR
- Features: (Not Applicable)
- Kit Contents: Dev Board ATtiny85
- No. of Bits: 8bit
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Silicon Core Number: ATtiny85
- Silicon Family Name: ATtiny
- Silicon Manufacturer: Atmel
The 1501 Adafruit Trinket tiny microcontroller board which operates with 5V. This board features low cost Atmel ATtiny85 microcontroller and programmable with Arduino IDE to best suit for any project. The Attiny85 is a fun processor because despite being so small, it has 8K flash memory, 5 I/O pins, analogue inputs and PWM analogue outputs. Trinket board is designed with USB bootloader to plug into any computer and reprogram through USB port. This board do not have serial port connection for debugging. Hence the serial port monitor will not be able to send/receive data. Computers with USB v3 ports do not recognize the Trinket's bootloader, use USB v2 port or a USB hub to interface. This board operate at 8 MHz , but can be extended to operate at 16MHz by setting the software set clock frequency.
- ATtiny85 onboard, 8K flash memory, 512 bytes of SRAM, 512 bytes of EEPROM
- Internal oscillator runs at 8MHz, but can be doubled in software to operate at 16MHz
- USB bootloader with a LED indicator
- Mini USB jack to power the board
- Interface with sensors & devices that need 5V logic
- Powered with either USB or battery
- Reset button for entering bootloader or restarting the program
- 5 GPIO's, 2 shared with the USB interface, 3 independent IO pins (1 analogue input, 2 PWM output)
- I2C/SPI capability for breakout & sensor interfacing
- Embedded Design & Development
- Hobby & Education
User can program Trinket using the Arduino IDE, but it is not 100% Arduino compatible.
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 57 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 11/2/15
57 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $6.95 $6.95
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?