Accelerated Designs provides IC vendors, electronic manufacturers and electronic engineers with a one-stop source of data for all computer-aided design (CAD), form of automation that helps designers prepare drawings, specifications, parts lists, and other design-related elements using special graphics- and calculations-intensive tools. These tools allow them to customize the data to meet their own company requirements and the requirements of their customers.
Accelerated Designs industrial-sized library tool, Ultra Librarian, has with an existing library of 1,500,000 electronic design automation CAD parts that can be ported to popular EDA CAD tools. EDA component models are used in PCB CAD systems to represent the physical electronic components. The schematic symbol and PCB layout footprint represent the core of each EDA component model that is used in designing and laying-out the printed circuit board.
The fastest solution for EDA Library Creation, Import, Export, Change and Consolidation.
- 10-20 times faster than existing EDA Library tools
- Accurate and Easy to Use
- Single solution supports multiple EDA systems
- Template-driven for accuracy, consistency and ease of use
- Global Library change capability
- Supports footprints and symbols in both industry standards and in specific or custom company standards
- Automates the collection of data and creation of the components and then provides users with the ability to export to the CAD tools of their choice
- Build from over 300 families of parts, SMT, thru-hole, metric or English units. Build both footprint and symbols in just minutes