Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Newark Part No.: 90B1766
- Manufacturer Part No 2216 B/A GRAY
- Adhesive Color: Grey
- Adhesive Type: Epoxy
- Dispensing Method: Tube
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- SVHC: To Be Advised
- Volume: 2fl.oz. (US)
- Weight: -
The 2216 B/A GRAY is a flexible room temperature curing two-part Epoxy Adhesive features high peel and shear strength. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive is identical to epoxy adhesive in chemical composition. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive has been labelled, packaged, tested and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications.
- Excellent for Bonding Many Metals, Woods, Plastics, Rubbers and Masonry Products
- Base and Accelerator are Contrasting Colours
- Good Retention of Strength After Environmental Aging
- Resistant to Extreme Shock, Vibration and Flexing
- Excellent for Cryogenic Bonding Applications
- Tan NS Adhesive is Non-sag for Greater Bondline Control
- Translucent Can be Injected
- Defence, Military & Aerospace
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
- 78 in stock for same day shipping
More stock available week commencing 10/19/15
78 US Stock: Order before 8pm EST Standard Shipping (Mon – Fri. Excluding National Holidays)
Price for: Each 1
Minimum order quantity: 1
Order multiple quantity: 1
Price: $53.89 $53.89
|1 - 9||$53.89|
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
Customer Q&A Exchange
Like to see information about this product from other customers?